If the answer to your question is not below, please contact scientific support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product use and safety
- What should my product be used for?
- Who should use the products?
- How much product should I use in vivo?
- How much product should I use in vitro?
- How cell permeable is my product?
Product purity and quality
- What is it and how is it determined?
- What should I do if I can't see any product in the vial?
- Should different batches look the same?
Product technical information
- Molecular weights and formula
- CAS registry numbers
- Biological activity and references
- How do I dissolve my product?
- How do I make solutions using NaOH equivalents?
Storage and stability
- How should I store my product?
- What happens during shipping?
Pack sizes and weighing accuracy
- Do I need to reweigh my product?
- How much peptide is in my product?